Little Corn Beach and Bungalow Booking & Reservations
Thank you for your interest in booking a stay at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. Assure yourself of the lowest possible rate by booking direct with us and not through a 3rd party booking site. When we don’t have to pay their commission, you save money!
Looking for a discount on your Little Corn Island getaway? Consider our Room, Activities, Dining and Drinks (RADDeal) semi all inclusive add on package. Select the RADDeal program with your stay and get reduced cabin rates, receive included meals, beer, canned juice, included use of kayaks and snorkel gear as well as discounts on activities diving, fishing, snorkeling etc.
Please fill out the form below to submit your reservation request.
We try to reply within 24 hours to all reservation inquiries.
Be sure to check your junk mail for a subject line “Little Corn BB”, “Little Corn Beach and Bungalow” or “LCBB”.
By submitting your confirmation pre-payment you agree to and are acknowledging that you will abide by our reservation and cancellation policies. Please read details below carefully before sending your confirmation pre-payment. Policies may change without notice.
- We accept credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover (a hefty service fee applies).
- Little Corn Beach and Bungalow is a small resort which adds to the intimacy and quiet of your experience at our tropical island hotel. However, being a small resort makes scheduling and booking a vital process.
- When making a reservation you are committing to occupy the cabin for the reserved dates, just as we are making a commitment to keep the cabin available for you. No-shows, late arrivals, early departures and schedule changes have a big impact on a resort our size. We ask, therefore, that you agree with the terms and conditions of our reservation policy.
- Deposits are prepayments.
- Late arrivals are responsible for a reserved cabin left empty.
- Early departures are responsible for the vacant cabin portion of the reserved stay.
- Deposits are prepayments and are non-refundable. We do not give refunds in the event of changed travel plans, late arrivals or early departures.
- The balance of your cabin and RADDeal is payable on arrival.
- The only methods of payment at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow are US$ (clean, not torn, written on or marked as only these clean, untorn bills are accepted in Nicaragua), Nicaraguan Cordobas, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover (card use here will have a 12% convenience fee added). No other types of payment are accepted at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow.
- By sending your pre-payment, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the reservation policies of Little Corn Beach and Bungalow.
- A 50% pre-payment is required to confirm your reservation (100% for stays of less than 3 nights) and will need to be recieved within 2 weeks of your request for a reservation confirmation. If you choose the Raddeal, a similar pre-payment for the option is required. Accepting only 50% of the totals for cabin and Raddeal protects you from possibly losing the full balance of your stay due to our “no refund” policies.
- Failure to provide a 50% prepayment within the two week time frame MAY result in you reservation being canceled.
- The balance of your cabin and Raddeal is payable and due at check in.
- You must contact us if you can not arrive at the time that you originally planned so we can keep your cabin available to you. You have pre-payed only 50% of your stay (the non-refundable prepayment, for stays of less than three nights, a 100% prepayment is required) which means that we only hold your cabin for the first night or two after your original arrival date. You must contact us as your arrival plans change so we will hold your cabin.
- Pre-payment Information:
- We accept for pre-payment (we accept no other forms of payment than those listed below):
- For our North American guests we can accept personal checks or money orders in US$ (any fee imposed by our bank to convert other currency to US$ will be deducted from the pre-payment amount). We will provide the address to send the pre-payment when the reservation has been “penciled” in.
- All guests have the option of paying the pre-payment with Visa or Mastercard (a 5% convenience fee will be added to the pre-payment).
- Only US$ (clean, untorn and unmarked) Cordobas and Visa and Mastercard (to which a 12% conenience fee is applied) are accepted as payment for the balance of your bill at LCBB. We do not accept, “E”pay, PayPal, checks, travelers checks, personal checks or any other type of payment.
- Changes in reservation dates will be accommodated to the best of the resorts ability. Of course the sooner you request the change the more likely it will be available. We will always do the best we can to honor your request (subject to availability).
- Purchase trip insurance to protect your vacation investment!
- Because we are not responsible for weather (including severe tropical weather such as tropical storms or hurricanes), airlines scheduling, pangas, personal trip planning, government actions, personal health emergencies, village power or events out of our control we do not consider these (or other) factors valid reasons to invalidate or cancel our NO REFUND policies. There are no refunds for any inconvenience or complication caused by any sort of severe tropical weather including hurricanes and tropical storms, personal health changes or travel schedule changes. There are no refunds! For this reason, purchase trip insurance to protect your vacation investment.
- PROTECT YOURSELF BY PROCURING QUALITY TRIP INSURANCE BEFORE LEAVING FOR YOUR TRIP.
- When you confirm your reservation with your prepayment, we hold your cabin for you regardless of how many others ask us (or the incentives they may offer) for your cabin for the dates you have provided your confirmation reservation. Because of this, once you have arrived at our resort you will be responsible for full payment for all of the reserved days and RADDeal at check in.
- We strongly urge our guests to purchase Trip Insurance. This type of surprisingly affordable insurance offers many varied benefits (Google, “Trip Insurance” and then shop carefully comparing plan benefits and costs). Trip Insurance can help shift the responsibility and costs for things that happen out of your control to the insurance carrier. Some plans cover emergency or urgent need for medical attention. There is NO hospital on Little Corn Island and the health care system in Nicaragua and especially the Corn Islands leaves much to be desired. Protect your vacation investment because Little Corn Beach and Bungalow does not refund pre-payments or refund in any way.
- Little Corn Beach and Bungalow, its owners or assigns are not liable for any costs, inconveniences etc. caused by any unexpected circumstance including but not limited to severe tropical weather.
We appreciate your understanding and will endeavor to do what we can to work with our guests to our mutual satisfaction.